Mission End Fasting Fiorentina victory at the Artemio Franchi
Jakarta – Although a good record but Fiorentina have not been able to beat AC Milan at home alone in recent years. Fiorentina Consistency will help open up the opportunity to earn the full amount.
Duel Viola counter Rossoneri will be staged at the Artemio Franchi on Tuesday (17/03/2015) pm dawn. At their first meeting in October, both teams ending in a 1-1 draw.
Just got a nasty surprise Vincenzo Montella’s forces after being blown Lazio 0-4 which marks the cessation of a series unbeaten in eight previous games.
While Milan hopes to improve its speed at the same position in the standings are still slumped in 10th position with a value of 35 points, seven points behind Fiorentina in fifth position at the same time last slot European competition. In addition, Milan is also just two wins in 11 Serie A last.
Against Fiorentina, Milan has a history that is okay by winning 68 of the 149 meetings in the history of this competition.
The following data and facts about the game Fiorentia counter Milan as reported from Opta:
– This will be the 150th meeting between the two teams in Serie A. The Rossoneri lead head to head with 68 wins to 40 belong Fiorenina with 41 series.
– Milan have scored 234 goals against Fiorentina, more than other opponents in Serie A.
– Milan just one win in his last seven league games against Fiorentina (Series 3, Lose 3).
– But anyway Fiorentina have not been able to beat Milan at the Artemio Franchi since November 2005. Since then they only pick three draws and five defeats suffered.
– Milan Has scored two goals in five of six meetings in Serie A at home to Fiorentina, except when balanced 0-0 in November 2011.
– Fiorentina last lost in the league when hit by Lazio 0-4 after eight games unbeaten (Win 5, Series 3). Previously they had never conceded four goals.
– Viola never lost in six home games (won 2, Series 4) although conceded at least one goal in the last five games.
– AC Milan have the same value (35) as last season after 26 weeks of games. The last time Milan to victory (8) which is less than this season after 26 weeks occurred in the 1983-84 season (7).
– AC Milan failed to win eight away games Serie A. It is the longest winless away rate since May 2001.
– No team scored fewer than Fiorentina (1) within 15 minutes of the first game of the season.
– Alessio Cerci, who have not contributed a goal for Milan, ever Fiorentina goalkeeper twice in five appearances in the league.